This is a series of tutorials written as we develop a new theme using Bedrock and Sage. This page is a table of contents so you can jump to the area you are interested in. I am creating a new tutorial every few days until completed.
Check out the Live Demo
As we progress I will be pushing changes here so you can see how the theme currently looks.
- Install Local/Bedrock/Composer and setup to work together
- Install Sage starter theme
- Add demo content, install Soil
- Add Bootstrap responsive menu to the theme.
- Add FontAwesome to Sage (with tree shaking)
- Basic Sage Template Partial Example
- Fix accessibility issues and apply theme color variables
- Add Sidebars
- Create a Plugin / Widget for new posts
- Add Footer Widgets to WordPress in Sage
- Upload Bedrock/Sage theme to your Cpanel Server